Saturday, July 08, 2006

Weddings

I'm back in southern california for another shoot. I'ts a real trip reflecting on all that has changed since the last one. Perhaps for the better... perhaps not. It constantly amazes me how easily things change in my life. That is not to say that I'm always amped on change. I couldn't care less about the immediate plans on any given day. It's only when the big things shift that I can't cope very well.

I have been putting myself into the website thing lately.

http://www.keitherickson.com

Hopefully, it will be all together by the time I leave for Bangladesh. Which, speaking of Bangladesh, I talked to a few people that got back from the internship recently. I am really excited to go. It sounds like it's going to be an amazing trip. If anyone is interested the link is here:

http://www.grameen-info.org/

That's all for now. I have to start shooting pretty soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

NEVER! I WILL NEVER STOP WEARING THEM! Sheesh...next you're going to try and take away my stapler! I just won't allow that shosh, I might just have to go ahead and report you for all this "shooting" you've been doing...i mean comon shosh, it's their wedding day for heaven's sake...can't you wait to shoot them until they've at least come back from their honeymoon?! Heartless.....

11:21 AM  
Blogger beckalippy said...

I think the movie quoting has got to stop... ;)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home