Sunday, August 06, 2006

What have I been up to? 

There have been a lot of things going on recently. Most prominently, there have been a lot of transitions. San Luis Obispo is definitely becoming a town of strangers. I've had to say good bye to a lot of really awesome people in the past few weeks. Having said that, it has been great to see some friends that came into town lately.

I think the upcoming trip has finally started to hit me. Although I must say that lately I've been a lot more thought then action in getting the last few things done (IE whereI'mm staying).


Last night I went to the rodeo in paso with Jed and Katie, which was such a great excuse to break out my cowboy hat. I was a bit out of place politically, however. Not to mention the fact that some of the exibitions would make a PETA supporter need therapy.

So to answer the question: I've been going to school (sort of), seeing off old friends, and getting things together for Bangladesh. Other then that, I've figured out finance is bunk and there are a few oportunities that i'm looking forward too.

The 5 day forcast puts me here in SLO. After, possibly orange county... then the city... new york...dubai... dhaka.


Ps. Jack has a nip issue:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

A nip issue...that's for sure! He corrupted my Bennie!!!! ;-) Sigh, we just can't keep our childern away from drugs....I know, I haven't blogged in a while...i shall do that....yes yes...stay tuned my friend. Oh, and love the cowboy-ness, suits you well...I guess every look suits THE Shosh..Ciao maravilloso...hablaremos mas esta semana antes de salgo :-)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home