Friday, August 11, 2006

The gooooood times are kiiiling me....

Dear San Luis Obispo, 

So about a week ago I found myself in this "I hate you" mode. Not gunna lie, but you were getting a little boring. I wanted to tell you that I've had a very slight change of heart. It was about the time I was walking back from booboos with a new coletrain (nbd) vinal sipping on my coffee with the sun falling under bishop's listening to duke elington streaming out of an art deco duplex when I started to think... "hey your not really THAAAT horrible". It's true. Every once in a while you still impress me from the grade. You have pretty good wine. Your farmers market is always fun. You have great movies playing at your Palm theatre. Your pretty close to both the city and LA. Most importaintly, you have more coffee shops then I can count. 

Maybe I'll have a change of heart in the fall when Jack and I are twiddling our thumbs (paws) with my whopping 2 classes, but for now I tip my hat (cowboy of course) to you... 

Yours truly, 

Keith

3 Comments:

Blogger Lara Nichols said...

Yea, totally know what you mean... But just wait, once everyone comes back from summer and school starts, it will be back to SLO "the happening" place ;)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

me gusta cuando estas desfrutando el momento Shosh!!!! Es bueno!!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chris Shotwell said...

Oh, good, so I'm not alone in my love-hate relationship with SLO :-) I seem to change my mind monthly.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home