Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bottle Rocket

I haven't posted in quite awhile. Honestly, I have a "blog" in the works but I don't have time to finnish it. You see, I've kind of stoped blogging in the spirit of blogging. I think i'm more into the essay writing side of things now. For this, I blame Paul (ark) who's blog is in my links. Perhaps it's because I won't have any more esssays to write for a long time. Rather this will occur as soon as I've graduated (Saturday NBD). Could it be? Am I subliminally sad about having to write school essays? Am I unhappy because I will not be compelled to pull any all-nighers explaining the shift to asymetrical warfare, the virtues of a parlimentry democracy, or problems with the IMF? Nah...

Anyways, I hope all of you out there are well, I will get a hold of you when I decide not to light my candel (nay, bottle rocket) on both ends.

On another note, I need a job.

Acha... Till tomorrow.

Keith

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

hmmm...not sure if i'm accepting this one as a blog shoshman...hey, SEE YOU SATURDAY WHEN YOU'RE WEARING A DRESS!!! hehe ;-)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home