Friday, September 08, 2006

Pictures

I realized that i lag for someone who actually likes photography. In my own defense, the internet is the problem. Also, I'd actually rather be shooting then uploading. Once I get back to Dhaka and find a place to hook my computer into for about 2 days, i'll try to upload some more. In the meantime I put a few more on my website. It doesn't work well with firefox, so if your using that try a different one. Also, if you want a better image click on the 'see full size' link. I'm off to Inani beach...then Dhaka.

Hope all is well,

Keith

1 Comments:

Blogger beckalippy said...

Hey Keithers!!
I finally caught up on your blog, and I am so jealous! I am getting that travel bug again in me... but I will have to wait for Feb... But seriously, it sounds so cool. I have another friend who travels alot to Sri lanka and he is always talking aboutthe chai. I am so jealous... pucha! You came up in convo the other night because we were watching Anchorman and you know that line when he says, "Im kinda a big deal"... and that is so your line!
By the way, does that line work on the girls there? we'll talk soon!!!!
besos!
Becka

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home