Saturday, August 26, 2006

I got gyped by the Bengali elite... 

So i'll post a story about that later... but for now I'm supposed to run out to see one of the old branches of grameen bank in one of the villages. I will be back tonight, I hope to be able to write an update then. 

I was able to connect my laptop. The internet is rather slow in Bangladesh, however, due to some bickering on who gets the contract to connect two lengths of fiber optic down in the south east. The guy I was talking to said 6 months or so... I'm pretty sure this is satelite at the moment and will be so for quite a 

Having said that: i posted a few shots online. I will convert a lot of the other more "snap shot" type photos to really small jpg's and post them on a separate flikr account sometime soon... but for now that will have to suffice. 

Direct link:
http://www.keitherickson.com/travel/
then click on Bangladesh
 
kudaf hafiz, 

Keith  

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

i absolutely love your pictures shosh...shosh, lover of the beat gen and master of "capturing the moment"

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home