Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dubai

I'm currently in Dubai right now. The slogan for the city on a book i saw said "Tommorow's city today". It seems like that is probably the truth.

Dubai, at least what i've seen of it so far, can be described as an oasis in the sand. Basically, some dude called a prince has a whole crap load of money and builds things; things he wants.

The market is really expanding in terms of Real Estate and Tourism. I went to a mall yesterday nicer then any in the United States. It was really quite an experience, having a section of the mall dedicated to different countires such as Egypt, China, or India.

I'll blog more when I have a chance. For now here's some pictures from Dhaka:

Chai with the boys.


In case you thought I was kidding about that one on hand on the wheel, one on the horn comment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home