Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas with the fam

I'm really tired so this will be short...

Had Christmas with the fam today. Not really a departure from the norm, except for the wonderful exception of having Jack for his first Christmas in southern california. He spent the better part of the day jumping on the furniture and playing with his new dog friends. Also, Mom and Dad welcomed him in with a Chirstmas present (toys).

Hope everyone had a great one. I'll be in Slo for a few days this next week, then back down to the huntinton area for about a month or more or lesss who knows...

Here's a few pictues:







Someone said nip...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Awwwww SOO cute!!! (hehe, I meant your cat). Merry Christmas Keith, Joyeux Noel. Hope my mini-thesis isn't boring you!!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

ooooooh, que linda el gatito!!!! Ben esta celoso porque no tiene un collar! uh oh...Y no soy un dork!!! Eres un dork!!!!!!!!!!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Hmmm...you slack worse than I do when it comes to the blog. Hey! I know! you can write a blog about how much you love balboa island and choc covered bananas and fake chicken nuggets and hanging out with the coolest green chick around....yep, you could do that (although it seems like I already did that for you..oh well. we all know it's true). Thanks for showing me around the OC, I needed these last two days. STRANGE KEITH! You hear that???? That's right...STRAAAAAANGE! ;-) Talk do you soon.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

ok, so I already posted twice on this, and will continue to until you post another blog. all I have got to say is that YOU HAD BETTER DO BETTER ON THIS BLOG WHILE IN THE LAND OF GREEN TREES AND SUN!!!! Oh, and shosh, I know you like Damien, but try and refrain from licking coconut skins and sitting on chimneys while you're there...that is all.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home