Thursday, February 15, 2007

A few snapshots

So if I haven't talked to you yet... I am living in Hawaii for a little while. Everything is going well over here on the Big island. I really liked it here the last time, so I had some expectations when I came over late January. I'm pleased to say that everything is going as well as I thought.

I haven't been doing the more sterotypical Hawaii things.. just working. As such, I've nothing tremendous to report. When I do you, faithful blog reader will be the first to know.

Here's some snap shots from my side of the island...







3 Comments:

Blogger beckalippy said...

Oh man, Keith, that photo of the house with the clouds in the background takes my breath away! It was good to talk to you today, sorry if I seemed out of it, not much sleep going on here.
Te quiero amigo!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

que lindas las fotos!!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

So Hawaii is where you ran off to eh? Well at least you aren't stuck in a foot and a half of snow like me! YEHH...=) Glad to know you are doing well!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home